8/11/2004

i take it back

i take back wat i said about the chem assignment. as a matter of fact, thre is no such thing as an optional assignment. its a compulsory to do it. so blame this naive girl for believing wat people tell me~ me no know better... ok ok... in any case, its good to know that they need to do it!!! hehe... no escape for them~ neways, today isnt a good day. for starters, i got the hell annoyed outta me today. all thanks to the stooooooopid student rep i was telling u about. agh~ i juz wana fcuking strangle him!!! can i? can i? cani?!!! son of a female dog he is~ anyways, lets not dwell on this matter, ay? no wana think about it~ oh oh oh, i attempted to study. n study i did!!! but after about 10 minutes, i gave up. its just impossible to read microscopic sized print!!! its headache inducing and it kills my eyesight. so, no~ i'm not gona torture myself like this~ i'm waiting for YBS to call me. sigh.. we havent talked for the past few days. he's bz with work and all. my poor baby. i told him to call me tonite. regardless of the time, juz bloody call me!!! i miss him. and above all, i'm kinda worried about his health. he's been working all nite long for the past few days n i'm afraid that he might get sick. my poor poor baby. *strokes YBS lovingly* rite... i'ma get some shut eye while i wait.