10/21/2004

i wont get to see him.

talked to my brother. turns out that he wont be going back home until chinese new year and by then, i'll be back in melb. its pretty sad to not to be able to see my brother... other than the 5 days that i'll be over in KL, but otherwise, i wont be able to see him. people who know me would find it strange that i would miss my brother... well, what can i say? we were both young. we hated each other so much to the point where we stopped talking for 2 years? or so? haiya... small small kid, wouldnt know better. now that we're both so far apart from each other, i've come to realize just how important he is to me. no matter what he did to me in the past, he's still my brother. i've come to enjoy his company though he can still be a wee bit annoying at times, but isnt this all about being brothers and sisters? and that poor fellow is complaining about back pain... it hurts so bad to the extent he cant sleep. well, 5 more years before i become a certified chiro. patience is a virtue....