8/11/2004

me no feel good

ugh. me no feel so good. me diarrhea, 'o li du', 'la du zhi' or watever u call it. *sigh* and before i came, everyone told me that aussie is sooooooooooo clean~ u wont get diarrhea~ wont get diarrhea my ass!!!! oh, n everyone told me that the water here is soooooo clean u can drink it off the tap. drink it off the tap my ass!!!! ever since i came, its either i have diarrhea or i have constipation. i can never shit properly when i'm here. *sigh* guess this is wat happens when u cant cook, ay? y cant i cook, u ask? well, cuz i live in a hostel (TOAB = Taylors On A'Beckett) n the only thing they provide in the kitchen is a microwave. n no way i'm gona eat off the microwave. i dun wana end up getting leukemia. yes... yes... i know its not proven or anything but i dun wana try it out. i still have a long way to go. anyways, i'ma hit the books~ am i good girl or wat? huh? huh? huh? am i? am i? am i? awww... i know i am~ *pats self on the back*