8/26/2004

no win

dinner was bad! it was horrible!!! the only thing that i could taste was the.... Chilly powder. why cant sarah make an effort to cook better? or at least make it not so tasteless??? its really depressing eating tasteless food day after day after day after day after day after day!!!! and my table lamp is annoying me! its bright one second, then dims the next, then turns bright again, then dims again, then bright, dim, bright, dim, bright, dim!!!! agh. its giving me a bloody headache!!! but if i switch it off the room will be a wee bit too dark. and last night, the wind was so strong it blew in sand, sand, and more sand, and so much more sand, so much sand to actually cover my whole table with sand. sand sand sand sand. and my room is in the 2nd floor. and i juz cleaned my table on the weekend!!!! now its all dirty and disgusting and sandy..... sand.... sigh... guess you just cant win, can you?