8/24/2004

good job... not

look, i am sick ok?! sick, jatuh sakit, shen bing, beng zho, biang hoi, be liao!!!! which part of the word dont you people understand?! i am fucking sick and i need my fucking rest! how the hell am i supposed to get well if i dont rest?! i've got a massive, massive headache and my nose hurts, and my neck hurts, fuck it! every part of my body hurts!! stop disturbing me and let me rest!!! why is it that you people depend on me so much?! you guys have brains for a reason! its there for you to use it! its there so that you fuckers can think! why is it that i have to do all the thinking for you people?! can't i just have one day of proper rest?!!!! get your lazy asses together and discuss what the problem is!!! state your idea! if u havent got a fucking idea, then think of one!!! dont just go 'oh.. i've got no idea. u think' WTF?! and this is supposed to be a group discussion?!! spiders resided in your brain cavity?! nice fat juicy worms ate your brain?! your brain just suddenly grew legs and ran away?!!! c'mon! i really dont need this from you guys ok?! i did not decide to be leader. but when i dont speak, non of you idiots will talk. i need to ask each and everyone of you what you think before you speak up! sigh... what's with you guys?!!