9/27/2004

what a day.... indeed

what was supposed to be a very happy day out shopping turned sour, real fast. i guess its partially my fault though. i didnt listen when he was explaining. i mean... i would love to hear his reason but i guess my anger got the better of me. those who knows me well should know that when i get angry, i DO NOT listen. well... i may listen if you insist enough. ok then... there goes our chance of making up. but wait a minute! its not the 1st day that you know me, ok? i have nothing when it comes to directions so sue me! but since you were walking down the street anyways, what the hell were you snapping at me for? did i some how managed to ruin your shopping over in HYPE? if i did, then i'm very well sorry. you didnt have to snap at me. you do not snap at your friends. just because you think that its wrong to get lost on the bloody street you decided to snap at me. this is not how you treat your friends ok? i dont appreciate it. what would you do if i snapped at you the way you snapped at me?? whatever man... not like you would understand.