11/29/2004

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED!!!!

just got back home and daaaaaaaaaamn~ i am bored. i have nothing to do but sit here and sulk while i type up this post. turns out that stupid Astro takes 2 to 3 weeks or more to reconnect. what the hell. by the time they reconnect the bloody services, i shall be on my way to kl or somewhere. and i thought i could enjoy lying back on the sofa and chill and watch tv all day long. now my dreams are shattered! T_T no thanks to that idiot Astro service. *sigh* i've gotten my hair cut. went to Patricks. was a lot cheaper than i thought. now i have nice layered hair and CYK says i look more youthful in my hair. hello? if you haven't noticed, i AM youthful! >.< lets just hope that my hair stays flat and not go poofy after i wash it. its a wee bit too short at the top. agh! i am bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, at least i'll be going out tonight. and every night after tonight... or every other night. i don't know. i just want some good TV!!! i wana watch tv!! =( sheeeeet! can i move to someone's house with Astro? *sob sob sob* Leslie called me just now to give me his number. i miss him. miss those times we had in Melb... which wasn't all that long ago. he makes me laugh. a lot. i miss laughing and doing silly things with him while CYK looks at us like we just came out of Bukit Padang or something. those were the days, ay? shit i miss melb. but then it does feel good to actually be back home but i'm just too fcuking bored! ah hell, i'll just go grab a nap or something or hope that someone goes online and talk to me...