1/01/2005

happy new year

hello, people of the world. happy new year! and yours truly is still sick. very sick. my sore throat hasn't gotten any better, my cough is worsening still, and i'm coming down with flu. shit. what started out as a few innocent coughs manifested into a really bad sore throat and now... I AM VERY SICK! doctor told me to wait it out and i did just that but apparently i waited for a wee bit too long. should've gone back to him the previous day when my fever hasn't subsided. being my oh-so-clever self, i decided not to go. agh. stupid me. anyways, last night's bbq was some what good. tia maria, chivas and taquilla galore! nope. i didn't have any to drink. i'm such a good girl.... weeeeeeell, maybe i had... erm... ok. so maybe i had a teeny weeny bit of tia maria, like 2 mugs of it. so sue me. heh. the guys did a lot of crazy things. they just gone mad. MAD i tell you! pics (if there are any) will be up soon after i get them. other than the bbq, last night was just... one word - DISAPPOINTING! no fireworks display, no cars on the road to do some honking with... just plain dull. well, the clubs are packed though. but hell, i'm not a club person. i hate crowds. i'd rather spend the time cuddling with the man i love. ugh. crowds. ok ok. so the world is mourning for the lives lost in the tsunami disaster. so sue me for wanting to have some fun. yeah, i'm a heartless bitch. oh, i hope the clinic will be open today. else i'm meat. =/