12/28/2004

bundleS of joy

i'm proud to say that i'm an aunt to twins. identical twins at that. i'm pretty excited. haven't got any twins in the family before. they're both so small! almost as big as my arm. cute little darlings, those two. too bad i wont get a chance to carry them in my arms. they'll be going back to Kudat in the next few days. =( the pics should be up soon. i hope. my brother didn't want to copy the pics for me now, so that will have to wait till tomorrow. just got news that Daryl will be at the gathering. gadamn! nikki, now you tell me! hahaha... ah well, some things never change, ay? oh and you are one brave girl! going to HK all by yourself to meet him and his parents, at that. good luck to you. and you'd better buy me A LOT of gifts to thank me for my kindness. =p have fun.