1/22/2005

i hope bad things don't come in 3's

look, if you people out there don't like the service my shop gives out, then DON'T FUCKING STEP FOOT IN MY SHOP! if you have something to say, fucking say it to my face you cowardly bitch. i don't care who you think you are, i don't even care if you're the king's daughter. if you have no respect for my workers or for my shop then FUCKING LEAVE! no one forced you to buy the fucking wallet. it's your own fucking choice to get the fucking wallet so if you want to buy something from the shop, have some fucking respect, you stupid bitch. so what the fuck makes you think you're so high and mighty? just because you buy that rm89.90 wallet? fuck. i can fucking live without your money and customers like you. so fuck off and go jerk yourself in the corner. fucking bitch. so anyways, my lappie failed on me. i accidentally deleted a system file which i thought was a virus and i fucked things up. i screwed it up so bad i can't go into windows through safe mode, i tried to repair it but it needs this administrator password which i don't know what the fuck that is, and i tried reinstalling but apparently files will be deleted. so now i'm waiting for my savior to come save my poor baby from disaster. and other than that, my Astro bailed on me as well. it's been down for days and i don't have the patience to wait around 4 hours just to make a complaint. life is a bitch. and i'm still sick. running a slight fever. i hope i'll be better if not, slightly better by tomorrow. i want to go climbing. i missed today's session and damn! i'm already longing to get out there with everybody else and climb. =(