4/15/2005

it could've been worse

today started out just like any other day..... until i got kneed in the pubic area by keen.....thank goodness no protruding 'things' to get in the way. there i was happily jumping around the house..... until my foot slipped and ended up scratching the back of my foot...... thank goodness i didn't sprain my poor foot. finally! we're going to the city. halfway there i realized that i forgot to take Leslie's form (for the foundation party) and we were forced to turn back to get it..... thank goodness the office was open. then i went to the bank to withdraw money. while at it i was happily chatting away with keen and what happens?! the atm machine happily munched away at my card while i stared at it helplessly.... thank goodness the bank was still open and my replacement card would arrive in about a weeks time. after a long and tiring day, we make it back home... in one piece. thank goodness. then i decided to work on my model and wham! the knife slipped and knocked into my thumb... hard and thank goodness that blow didn't draw blood... well, not yet anyway. then the pain started and blood came out. thank goodness the cut or cuts for that matter, weren't too deep (or at least i think so). not like that would stop me from working on my model. then, the inevitable happened.... again. i poked the silly knife into my index finger. =( that basically sums up my day. it could've been worse. =s