8/21/2004

all is good

WC is coming next week!!!! cant wait to see her! cant wait to see her! cant wait to see her! i'm so excited that i'm hyperventilating!!! just miss her soooo much! nikki, i hope our master plan works!!! and my bro is letting me stay over in his place when i go over to kl in jan! yes! can save on accomodation and it'd be a bonus if mom and dad sends him the car by then. and it'll be intensive shopping for 5 days!!!! mwahaahaha!! i hope i find something to buy. dun wana end up like nikki, not getting to buy anything. and lets just hope that he doesnt get too critical about my man. yes!!! its all working out! oh oh oh, and i hope my dad gets his benz soon!!! hehehe... new car to drive!!! weeeeeell, tat is if he lets me touch it! life is so good!!! in any case, i really need to get started to my assignments. been putting it off since morning.