8/18/2004

choices

my childhood friend told me that she might consider coming to melbourne for a visit if i'm free and if she finds accomodation. no problem~ she can stay over in my hostel. i'm sure my room mate would be fine with her staying over. but then... my aunt will also be coming around the same time as my childhood friend intends to come. sigh... i really miss her!! i wana see her, talk to her, gossip about things, catch up on old times. but with my aunt around, i cant do those things cuz i'll be spending time with my aunt instead. *bangs head on the wall repeatedly* wat should i do?! should i tell her to come anyways?but if she really comes, i fear i wont have time for her. but i wana see her!!! and i wont be seeing her at the end of the year cuz she might be going to the US to see her mom!! if i miss this chance to see her, i dont know when we will see each other again. damnit!!! sigh... i wana see her! maybe i should stop whining. but... but... i wana see her!!!! *pout pout pout*