8/12/2004

i feel good

annyonghaseio, mushi mushi, ni hao, nei hou, ngi hao, lu ho, selamat sejahtera, hello!!!!! feeling good and dandy~! the good news is: no more dairrhea! no more diarrhea! no more diarrhea! no more diarrhea!!!whopdedo~!!! the bad news is: i'm constipated again~!!! boo hoo hoo!! i know... talking about my bowel movements is a leeeeeetle revolting, so sue me! *sigh* y!!?? y, oh y is this happening to me??!!! should i start sacrificing goats, cows, chickens, half eaten meals or watever not to the approprite deities so that i can SHIT properly?!!!! in any case, i'll get my lazy ass over to Victoria Market after lunch n get myself some fruits. well, not some, but A LOT of fruits. i'll eat a gazillion portion of fruits a day if it will help me shit properly... watever it takes~ juz lemme enjoy sitting on the throne for once, okay?? okay? oooookaaaay??!!!! anyways, thanks to my daughter nikki, my little bro leslie, boabhansith n not to forget my really really good friend ju hyun for the concern. u guys rock!!!! before i forget,
happy birthday, Rosanna.C!!!