8/27/2004

poor teach'

today is so not vk's (my bio teacher) day. that poor guy. watever he does is bound to go wrong. he went to class this morning only to realize that everything is still not prepared, then he was giving year11 students a trial test, but after 20 minutes, the fire alarm went off, in our class, 2 of the OHP didnt work, and the retractable board decided to not retract and poor VK couldnt write anything on the board cuz it was covering almost the entire board. and the good news is, he let us off early by an hour!!!! wohooo!!! i've decided to drop physics. but whether or not glenn lets me drop it is another matter after all i've got a 72 average on the sub. sigh... but i'm really not interested in it and so far this term, i really couldnt catch up with what gordon was teaching. maybe its because i'm not putting in much effort. watever the cse, i really hope he lets me drop physics. i just wana concentrate on math and get my grades up. at least math i still can understand a wee bit more than physics. *cross fingers and toes* yesshhh!!! 3 more months and i'll be home free!!! cant wait!!! 90 or so more days!!! yeaash!!!! on this day in nov, i'll be fyling home to me parents, to me baby, to me room, to me bed, to me piano, to me car, to me.... watever. yeash!!! but... haih... 3 more months! speaking of going home, i hope my 'dady' is free enough to come help me pack. ah... miss my dear 'dady' so much!!!