9/17/2004

bitchy ol' me

this is the time of the year where i am bitchy, mean, rude and offensive. i am stressed beyond stressed. add stress onto PMS and viola! you have a true authentic bitch. as for you people out there who thinks that my YOU! post is scary... live with it! like what nikki sez, inner bitch unleashing itself. i say what i want to say and say when i want to so sue me. see if i care. this is my blog. you have a problem? then leave. i be who i want to be. this is the side of myself that i don't show people. i may be bright and sunny and have flowers sprouting from my ears and nose all the time but there are times where i just want to be mean. so leave me be. tomorrow will be a better day. i promise, after all the exams and what not are over, i'll be back to my old self. so bear with me. note: no offense to anyone out there who is reading my blog.