9/14/2004

$$$$$

money or happiness? which do you think is most important? call me naive, but i think happiness is more important than money. wise old chinese men say that you can do jackshit without money. true... but i'd still prefer happiness over money. you can be rich yet unhappy and you can be poor but happy. not that i'd want to be poor and happy. i would want to have money, enough for me to live comfortably and be happy. i really dont care about being loaded. once in a while, i bring up the topic of my family's financial status while talking to hubby. he gets all upset saying that if he only knew i was loaded when he knew me... all the if's and what not. sigh... makes me think that he regrets having this relationship with me. i admit, i am well off where as he, his family struggles very hard to make ends meet. but do i care? no! if i'd really care about how loaded he is, i wouldnt have gotten together with him, would i? so what if my family is well off? its my parents' money. not mine. they've strived very hard to get where they are today, not me. i do not take inherited property as my own. i would like to work for my own things, for my own success, not by depending on other people to get it. sigh... i guess hubby is just worried that my family would object to our relationship. well, my family was once poor, without anything. my parents' dedication and hard work has landed us where we are today. we know the feeling of being poor because we once were. so who are my parents to object him because he's not so well off? i love my hubby for who he is inside. i dont care about his looks nor his riches. its the real him that i love. money or no, i want him. my baby, if you're reading this... i really want you to know that i dont care. its you that i'm interested in. YOU!