10/29/2004

one of those days

today is one of those days where everything around you seems to be either falling apart or breaking apart. =/ my mp3 player has once again bailed out on me. this is my 2nd mp3 player in a year and it effin bailed on me! agh... my Creative mp3 player!!! damnit! never mind that when i turn the volume down to 0, music is still blaring from the ear phones like its tuned to max. never mind that i can hear only the treble and nothing else. what's worse is that i lost the effin receipt which is proof of my purchase and entitles me of my warranty. sigh. this blardy mp3 player costs me $199!!! *lets out a blood curling scream* T_T something else happened in chem that really pissed me off. so there i was happily doing my work, writing my enthalpy equations and what not and mr J calls me and wanted my work sheet. all is fine and dandy. after all, no harm in letting him look see look see through my paper if he's putting it to good use. but nope. the only reason he wanted to 'look' at my paper was so that he could copy my work and pass it off as his own so that he can leave the lesson early..... what. the. fuck. i am pissed. i do not appreaciate people taking my work as their own. ok ok... so i'm not all that against copying. its just that if you want to copy, at least make sure you understand what you're copying instead of copying everything blindly. damn him. i hope he fails foundation and go back to HK where he belongs. okok... i shouldnt curse. i'm sorry. but i just dont get why he's here, wasting his time and money doing something he obviously hates. he's rude to the teachers, he sleeps in class, he's late all the time, he doesnt do his work, he distracts the class... the list goes on. oh, how i dislike him! eurgh! just one more month and i wont have to put up with people like him no more. in any case, i'll be teaching rosanna chem tomorrow. wish me luck. i'm not so good when it comes to explaining things. >.<>