10/06/2004

some me time

finally, some me time. not that i dont enjoy being around people, especially that person that i'm contantly around with *winkz* but then it feels nice to have some me time once in a while. got back my exam papers. did surprisingly well in my bio and chem (what's new?) but did really really bad in my general math. its like being in TTSS all over again!! agh... i'm not upset because i failed that stooopid ppaper. i dont mind failing. i'm used to it after 6 blardy years in TTSS but its how i failed it! its not that i didnt know the methods of doing the questions, its just that i forgot what that bloody X or N or D stood for!!! damnit! and now that i'm left with 4 subjects, i'd better make damn sure that i pass my next gen math paper or else i'd be in deep shit. i have no other subject to back me up incase i fail this one. its either i pass with flying colours this term or i'm meat. i wont be able to graduate foundation! sigh... so much is at stake here! CYK's connection is really sheeeeeet!!! i've been online for only 20 minutes and it has already disconnected countless times. must be fun to see me go on and off, on and off, on and off, on and off... >.<