12/03/2004

It's great seeing you again

seeing Sam again felt great. we couldn't stop yakking! i missed her a lot. i miss going out with her, talking to her, miss her drawing cute little smileys on my books. =-=" she's gotten thinner and her hair is really long now. looks really pretty. mature. we were over that Coffee Bean and about an hour or so of non stop talking, we went to Bowlrama. no, people. i did not play. as much as would like to, my sexy shirt prevented me from playing... and erm... my lack of knowledge in that particular area. heh. but it was fun seeing her play and seeing her white ball go down the pocket at least once in each game. i miss her already. i hope she's coming for lunch on Saturday. i am blogging at the most ungodly hours in the morning. i wake up automatically at 6.00am whether i like it or not. i want to sleep. i need to sleep but my messed up body clock is preventing me from doing just that.