1/01/2005

........

being the naughty girl that i am, i skipped the visit to the doc today... again. somebody spank me! my throat is some what better. if not for the coughing that makes it fell so raw... damn the cough! let's hope i get well before my trip to the peninsular on the 7th - next friday. i shall spit on him. i shall fart in his direction. who is he? he is my uncle. why? because he is an abuser. he hit my aunt because she told him to grow up. well, it's about time someone told him that. he's the only son in the family of 7 daughters. i can understand why grandma and grandpa side with him. but when he's here, in my house, in my territory, he'd better behave because i will not and shall not go soft on him. he doesn't deserve the respect and i won't give it to him. i don't care if he's elder than me. fuck that. he hit a woman and that's that. bah, i'm off to bed. feeling drowsy from the med.