8/29/2004

life is good

I cant seem to be able to write in the post column. Damn blogger!!! Anyways, I totally forgot about my good friend’s birthday!!! My bad… my bad… so here it is,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WONG TXAI JIEN!!!!!!
Yay!!!! My aunt called and she’ll be here tomorrow!!!! Cant wait to see her! It’s been about one year since I saw her! And she never fails to get me a bottle of perfume or two every time she visits me. Hope she gets me another one this time~ =) oh oh oh… and thanks to my aunt, I get to eat nice tasty dinner in nice expensive restaurants! Heh… no tasteless food for me this week! Yay!!!! I’m still thinking about my decision to drop physics. I really don’t know if it’s the right thing to do. Sigh… after all, I did get an average score of 72 last term. But whether or not I’ll be able to keep up that average is another matter. Since term started, I’ve got no clue as what to Gordon was teaching. And I’ve got a lot of catching up on math to do!! How how how?! And I haven’t said anything to my family about me dropping physics… My body is still aching from last night especially my shoulders and arms… and I havent gotten much sleep today as well. Lets just hope that I manage to get a good night’s sleep tonight, ay? Going to class in zombie mode is not a very appealing. Mwahaha!!! Gona go to CYK’s for a drink. See you boootiful people later!