8/12/2004

make my day

ladies and gentlemen, young girls n boys, beckie is not a very happy girl today. as a matter of fact, i'm PISSED!!!!! yes! PISSED!!!! our mr student-rep-who-thinks-he's-so-popular-and-funny managed to ruin my entire day!!!! well, juz that seeing him ruins my entire day. he was sitting next to me in bio class today. well, not exactly next to me but next,next to me and he keeps going beckie, beckie, beckie every 5 minutes!!!!!! well,... not really every 5 minutes. so? i lied again. sue me!!! but often enough to ANNOY THE HELL OUTTA ME!!!!! mr student rep: beckie. where is tat smartass. didnt u call him? me: well, he's here. turn ur fcuking head 90 degrees to ur left n open ur fcuking eyes big and wide and u'll notice that he's here! in class!!! mr student rep: oh, i didnt see him. look, it really doesnt matter if u see him or not. its non of ur fcucking business whether or not he turns up for class. and it sure as hell isn't ur business whether or not i call him! what we do and don't do is NONE of ur fcucking concern alright?!!!!!! agh, u son of a female cat!!! get ur own bloody life!!!! our lives DO NOT evolve around yours ok?! leave us be you idiot!!! oh, by the way, calling him a smartass is NOT funny!! har har har... i'm laughing my balls out!!!! (wait, i have got no balls. well then, boobbies~!) and we were filling out this survey form tat was supossedly gona tell us our learning styles the other day. n mr student rep here has got no mind of his own!!! he has got the intelligence of a pea!! n there was this section where we were required to note down all of the subjects that we did before entering foundation. there i was happily scribbling down my subjects and mr student rep juz had to call my name~ mr student rep: beckie, beckie, beckie! me: WTF is it?! *clearly annoyed* mr student rep: how many subs we took last year? me: how the fcuk should i know?! i'm not even in the same school as u!!! mr student rep: but u should know! after all, u're an UEC student. (UEC is an exam taken only by chinese independent schools in which we were both in) me: hello!!! we were in different states u idiot!!! i did 12 subs. i duno about u. mr student rep: wha? 12?!!!! tat many?! me: the hell with u! tat was MY school, how the hell should i know about yours?! mr student rep: oh yeah, i think it was 12 as well. me: *clearly annoyed* wateva~ *scribble, scribble, scribble* mr student rep: beckie, beckie, beckie!!!! me: wat?!!!! mr student rep: where got 12 subs o?!!! me: *looking at my other friends for help* mr student rep: lemme see ur paper!!! me: fuck u! i'm writing. mr student rep: *walks over to my table, looks at my paper n started to count how many subs i have written down* wei, where got 12 o?! me: i'm still thinking u idiot!!!! oh oh oh... and i was sick yesterday. yes, thanks to diarrhea. and he was asking about me in english class. awww... wat a sweet fellow... or so you think! mr student rep: hey, where is beckie? friend: she's sick. mr student rep: she is wat?! sick?! haaaaaa??? friend: yes! she is sick!!!! mr student rep: wat sick? friend: diarrhea, o li du, la du zhi, cirit birit, shits water. mr student rep: oh.. haha... she's sick. btw, where is CYK? friend: the hell i know! mr student rep: hm... maybe they went dating or something~ how can beckie fall sick? friend: you son of a female whale! she's sick! mr student rep: hm... i bet they're out having a romantic date. hehehe... friend: ya ya ya!!! they're out on a romantic date. mr student rep: hah! i knew it! =-=" oh boy... somebody help!!! and he's on my english group for the assignment as well!!! *sigh* make my day! i really don't know why i find him so annoying!!!! well, everybdy in class finds him annoying but i... i... he's just so annoying that it makes me speechless. even the mere sight of him makes me wana scratch his balls out!!! no, scratch that, being in the same place, same country makes me wana hurl everything i ate from my stomach, my intestines, my ileum, jejenum, duodenum, ascending colon, transverse colon, descending colon!!!!!!!!!!! agh, he makes me so angry!!!!!! ok.. i guess i am a bit stuck up on this matter. i should just let it go. but today... it really, seriously annoyed me so much~!!! and to think that i need to be doing my english assignment with him!!! *sigh* even my general math teacher doesn't like him! y?!!! y oh y is this happening?!!!! so yeah, this is basically my day~ oh oh oh... good news! i finally got my room cleaned! after putting it off for 3 weeks~ its now sparkly clean!!! well, the floor anyway. just canot live without a clean floor! i feel so proud of myself!!! somebody hand me an ice cream!!!