9/08/2004

wasted day

was initially thinking of spending the day alone, relaxing before i get my ass moving to study for the exams. but alas, no can do. leslie and chan spent the whole day in my room rendering me from carrying out my plans. oh well, guess i'll just have to put of studying until tomorrow. anyways, i've been a bad girl today. i totally forgot about ju's birthday!!!! and i call myself a friend! sigh.. my bad, my bad. guess i was too preoccupied with last night's phone call. sigh... in any case, i got her a card and some chocs. lets hope i will be able to make it up to her tomorrow, aight?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOO JU HYUN!!!!
my tooth is aching. hurts soooo bad!!! me no know why. it happens once in a while but this time its really really bad. agh, i need a dental check up!its killing me...!!!! oh oh oh, good news!!!! i'll be going to HK during december!!! that means less time to spend at home but its ok. hope to meet the girls and kenze when i'm there. sigh.... i wonder how are things coming along at home. hope mom got her rest last night and hope that mom and dad would stop argueing about things. note to self: must remember to ask dad to exercise more the next time i call.