9/18/2004

ramble ramble ramble

i am in deep sheeeeeet. i am going to gain so much weight after the exams!!! i'm doing a good job eating and eating and eating... i think my double chin is starting to show. sheeeeet!!! lets just hope that i'm imagining things. mwahaha... finally threaten my baby enough for him to leave me a comment! sigh... i miss him so much. i still have exactly 70 days to go before i get to fly home and see him. cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait!!!!! mommy called the other day. she wants me to buy hair dye for her. she says that those made in OZ are better! =-=" i would like to think that its the same. its gona cost me a fortune to get her stuff. sigh... exam starts on monday and what have i been doing these past few days? doing everything but study!! somebody spank me! i'm such a bad girl! in any case, i'd better hit the books. still have so much to study!!!