12/22/2004

heh...

i have been met with a lot of cuteness today. this girl came in and bought 2 pendants. she wanted her name carved on it but i couldn't get it done for her anytime soon. so we were discussing about it and she goes like 'jie jie (big sis), when you think it could be done?' .... i was speechless for a moment. in my 10 years working in the shop as a cashier, i never had anyone called me that before. i have people calling me auntie... yes, i'm not kidding. people do come in and call me auntie! so really, it's a first for me. someone calling me 'jie jie'.... goes to show how young i look, eh? or it could be her just being courteous. hm... then this 2 guys started to make small talks with me. they were asking me if the shop is self owned. so i told them yes. then they asked me how old i am. so i told then 20. you should've look at their faces. they were practically in shock! they thought that i was the one that owned the shop. they failed to realize that my parents own it! =-="