12/03/2004

rapid heartbeat

dad checked my blood pressure this morning. t'was fine but my heartbeat was a wee bit too fast for my liking. i shall make an appointment in SMC to clarify things. don't think i do heavy exercise... no wanna get a heart attack and die. *touch wood touch wood* well, no point jumping into conclusions. but i must say, i am worried. ah well, life's a biatch. nikki: glad to know you're still ok. weeeeeeeeeeeeell, can't say i'm a big hongkie fan. can never imagine them being with just one girl. my friends tell me they value girls like how they value trash. but at least your relationship lasted quite some time before it broke down. at least you were happy. ahhaha... well, i'm not perfect when it comes to dealing with relationships either but hell, its the things you learn from it that's most important. and about the hair. thanks! cut it over in Patricks. oh, your mom called me this morning. she asked me a hell lot of questions which i do not know how to answer and i was just laughing and skipping her all the way. heh. anyways, see you soon!