1/24/2005

random ramblings

dealing with a. lot. of. aussies. i'm pretty surprised because we don't usually get this many aussies. feels like i'm back in Melb all over again. got distracted by them and now i forgot what it was that i wanted to blog about. =S cool. they went like you know what? this shop is coooooooool. and they call ringgit as ringiiiiiii. i'll give you a ringiiiiii. =-=" oh oh oh and they liked Chillout session that was playing and wanted to get it in the cd shop. =-=" they didn't know i got it from their homeland. i'm bored. i want to go out for tea. i want my laptop. i want my mobile. i want my baby. and one more thing. dad found my bloggie!! welcome dad! and let's keep what you read in here, here. what i write is not open for discussions so don't lecture me if you read something you don't like. deal? deal!