5/12/2005

not quite myself

the day has just started and already i feel really low. feel like lashing out at someone. !@#@$#%!!!!!! anyways, aunty will be leaving on Saturday. i've gotten so used to her here that i sorta don't want her to leave. what can i say? the month that she's here has been good on me (well, at least i don't have to worry about anything concerning the house) and when she leaves, i'll be the one that has to handle everything again. back to the cranky self. sigh... i'm really dreading it. and that Eric! not that he has gotten under my nerves lately... or maybe he has. i think he's stealing my tea. can't be too sure. but i think he is. i'll wait a while longer and see if i can catch him red handed. then all hell will break loose. nikki, you can dream and dream summore about my Evisu sweater. =p and yes, the way we chat very weird. what to do? when you're at the laptop, i'm not. and when i'm at the laptop, you're not. and why is Dino asking about pads and tampons anyway? want to get for the person that likes his 'little sword'? =D interesting..... tlc, anyone? to make me feel better????