8/13/2004

no regrets

you know, i never believe in regrets. this word is non-existent in my dictionary. i've always believed that trying my best to achieve something is suffice. whether or not i succeed, i know i've tried my best. and i've always believed that you have the power to change things. i don't succumb to fate. whether or not something good comes my way, i don't blame it on fate. i believe that we're all here for a reason. whether the reason is good or bad, big or small. and i believe that after fulfulling wat we're here to achieve, we leave this world. we either pass into another realm or be reborn into this world..... oh well, just some nonsensical babble for u readers. ah... another tiring day and it didn't help that i haven't gotten much sleep last nite either. i've always been a light sleeper but last nite was ridiculous!!! i was waking up to every teeeeeny sound i hear. overall, not a very good night. oh oh oh, i called my daddy just now. miss him so much!!! i admit, i'm daddy's little girl~ proud of it!!! oh oh oh, and he bought me a crystal bracelet!! *beams happily* yay!!!! he hasnt gotten me anything for a veeeeeeeeeeeery long time! cant wait to go back home to recieve my pressy!! in another unrelated issue, we finally filled in the application form for uni. yayness!!!! cant wait to get into uni. finally getting to study wat i've always wanted and a step closer to achieving my goals - to one day be a great chiropractor!!!! kinda out of it today. oh well, time to hit the books~ need to get started on my assignment.