8/30/2004

dinner with aunt

just got back not long ago from dinner. boy, it was good!!! went to glen waverly... took around 45 mitnues?! my arse was growing roots into the chair already by the time we got there. so anyways, met up with my aunt's friends. they're kinda weird. one was cincin... live juz down lil' la trobe street... she was waaaaay beyond weird! my aunt wanted to introduce me to her, so we went over to her place for a short while. she opened the door to her apartment, talked to my aunt like i was transparent, my aunt made a move to go into her apartment, so i did the same and she wanted to lock me out!! she was about to close the door in my face... and the way she looks at me... like i'm some sort of 8 legged creature from space or something. that was so totally weird. and the way she talks... freaks me out. she just gives one word answers. and the way she stares out you is totally weird!!!! totally gives me the freaks!! and another friend of her is yi lin... we juz call her lin or linlin. she seemed kinda cold at first, still a wee bit odd for my liking but in the end, we started to warm up and we just hit it off. and her man, luke... i think, was an ok guy. not good looking at all, but a really nice personality. he gives off this warm n fuzzy vibe. good friend to have around. went to yi lin's house for a visit. oh my.. the house looks gorgeous! its a 3 bed room house, a large living room, large yard and the design looks great as well. i sure hope whatever we plan to rent next year looks as good as this one!! gonna meet my aunt again tomorrow night. goin out for dinner with cincin... sigh... i hope she doesnt give me her weird look... scares the living light out of me!!! me no like her! =( anyways, i'm off to bed. its past midnight and i have a full days class ahead of me tomorrow!!! sigh... good night people. btw, its merdeka day today!!!!!!!!
happy happy happy merdeka day, folks!!!!