8/31/2004

poor ol' bec

poor old bec. i'm so tired today i can hardly talk! now i'm making myself a nice cup of coffee and hopefully it will last me till later tonight. dinner with aunt will only start at around 9.30pm... if no one is late that is. oh.. last night was a blast. had a really wonderful time chatting with my aunt. but she has got nothing but bad news to tell me! she says that she wont be coming back to melb. says that its god's will! jeez... so ok.. she wont be back. but she was whining half the time how she loves melb and all that. haih... i mean if she loves it so much, then juz come back!!! there goes my plasma tv, my x-box, my ps2, my lovely weekends with my aunt, my free meals.... nah, that's not it. really... i miss my aunt. i want her to be back in melb. and she goes like 'ah... when u get urself a bf here, you wont be needing me anymore.' but then that wont be the case. even if i do get a bf here, i can still go over to her place during the wekends now, cant i? sigh.. well, guess you can't have everything. cool!!!!!! nikki kah is gona go for blink's concert today!! me wana go to!!!!! pack me in your hand bag eh?!!! have fun! neways, poor ol' bec got herself a very nasty paper cut!!! my skin has pratically cut off my nail and blood was dripping all over the place and i must say, i'm doing a really good job soaking the tissue with ma blood!!! ew ew ew!!!! and CYK was so kind to give me some, well, not some but a whole row of his band aid!!! thx thx thx!!! i hope the cut wont reopen when i shower... *touch wood* btw, i managed to drop physics. yeash!!!! so now i wont have to go to class on monday morning and wednesday afternoon! mwahaha!!! 3 days of half classes~ i am soo happy!!! oh, and got back my bio paper today. sigh.. only got a friggin 85% really, i could've done better! the highest was 95%.... shocker. sigh... VK says that i made a lot of silly mistakes. >=/ no worries. i'll get my title as best student again. you'll see.