9/05/2004

another day

my poor baby got into an accident! thank goodness its only a minor one. his poor toyota corona is a wee bit hurt and he's pretty upset about it. my poor poor baby... *strokes YBS and his corona lovingly* oh oh oh, and he's planning on getting a house!!! whheee!!!!! gambatehne. i'll always be by your side cheering you on!!! went out for dinner again tonight. haiya... beckie getting broke!!! T_T hope mommy n daddy sends me some money soon! me no wana beg on the streets. agh, why does my aunt have to go back so soon? if not can go out eat some more mar... hor??? oh oh oh, i went to south yara to watch my classmates play. they were great!!!! and our team won!!! congratz guys!!!! you guys did great! twas a great match! keep up the good work!!! sigh... the gash on my finger is getting bigger with each passing day!!!! T_T when is it gona heal?!!! my poor little finger... dont do this to me!!! *strokes finger*