9/06/2004

i made it!!!

good evening you beeeeeeeeeautiful people!!!!! guess what i got today?! guess what i got today?! got my offer letter for chiropractic!!!! mwahaha!! so happy!!! so excited!!!! weeeeeell, its just a conditional offer... so what?! i'm still happy!!!! i'm halfway there!!! just about 4 more months before i get my final offer!!! whoooo hoooo!!!! cant wait till i get into uni!! yeash!!!! life feels so good. gotta pay uni fees by nov 30th... must not forget to tell my parents about it. what goes around comes around. sigh... i lost my meal card!!!! i totally have no idea where i left it!!! i'm in deeeeeep sheeeeet. i hope i left it in someone's car while out with my aunt. so its no dinner for me tonight! of all the times they decide to check the card, its gota be today. hope i find it soon! and this is what happened to my baby's car.... poor car.... hope he gets it fixed soon.