1/06/2005

eyebrow disaster

so there i was, awake in the wee hours of the morning. with nothing better to do, i decided to check myself out. goodness knows when was the last time i actually stared at my face in the mirror. so i did just that today. and what do i see? eyebrows that needed trimming. what the heck, might as well since i'm already up. there i was happily trimming away.... until my mind decided to wander of into lala land. well, i can't help it if i'm already excited about the trip to Nexus. so there i was daydreaming about the wonderful time that is yet to come... somewhere along the way, my mind traveled back in time to last year when i was there. blah blah blah and suddenly my mind snapped back into the present. and what do i see? disaster! disaster, i tell you! i've trimmed into areas where i'm not supposed to!! agh! so now i have an uneven eyebrow to live with for the next week or so until the hair grows back. T_T this is not good! my eyebrows! my very beautiful eyebrows!!! ah, life's a bitch.