3/30/2005

it's what i am at this moment

I hate the world today You're so good to me I know that I can't change I tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath; innocent and sweet Yesterday I cried; Must've been relief to see the softer side I can undertsand how you'd be so confused I don't envy you; I'm a little bit of everything all roled into one Chorus I'm a Bitch I'm a Lover I'm a child I'm a Mother I'm a sinner I'm a saint I do not feel ashamed I'm your hell I'm your dream I'm nothing in between you know you wouldn't want it any other way So take me as I am This might mean you'll have to be a stronger man Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous I'm going to extremes; Tomorrow I will change And today won't mean a thing Chorus Just when you think, you got me figured out The season's already changin' I think it's cool; you do what you do And don't try to save me Chorus I'm a bitch, I'm a tease I'm a goddess of my knees When you hurt; when you suffer I'm your angel undercover I'm enough; I'm revived Can't say I'm not alive You know I wouldn't want it any other way alanis morissette - bitch