5/25/2005

boo hoo hoo

why does shit like these always happen to me? whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge. that's what i do best. but seriously.... i've contracted UTI. of all things to happen to me! so i was happily urinating away last night and suddenly, PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh.. the pain! and the feeling of constantly wanting to urinate is there... and when you go to the loo? nothing comes out. even if something did come out, it's PAINFUL!!! so i'm thinking, well, it'll pass. it'll get better in the morning. but no... it hasn't gotten any better! so now, i'm going to the doctor and dragging Keen with me because.... because i can. oh, and if you're wondering about my hygiene? don't be. i'm clean! i clean myself up real well if you must know. i can't help it if bacteria wants to cling on to my uterus or... urinary tract!! statistics shows that every woman will contract UTI at least once in their lifetime. tough. i'm already exhausted as it is, and now this happens! i can't afford to get sick now. sigh.....