9/07/2004

apologies, ungratefulness and nostalgia

i'm just putting off my english essay which is due in tomorrow and studying for my vocab test which is also tomorrow! >.< and CYK, you are the most ungrateful person i know. haih... oh well, like i always say, patience is a virtue!!! you should thank me man!!! not rant about how slow it is!! i think i, i mean we kinda made my dear 'ji mui' mad... sorry wor!!! didnt mean to make you angry. guess it was insensitive of us to do it, ay? our bad our bad. no hard feelings, ay? really so so sooooo sorry!!!! i promise la... i wont ever do it again la, ok??? 不要生气啦, ok?? in any case, i got my meal card. thank goodness the one i lost expired. so they've got to issue me a new one no matter what else i wont be able to get my meals. i'm happy. i wont let this one out of my sight ever again!! about 2 more weeks to the exam! sigh... really no mood to study. all i can think about now is getting home. i can already imagine myself back home, smell mommy's cooking, driving around town, meeting up with my baby and friends. oh how i miss my them. i really really canot wait till i get home!!!! getting really homesick. T_T anyways, i'd better start on my assignment. sayonara.