1/06/2005

low self esteem?

i don't feel good. mostly about myself. i feel anything but pretty and i've been uncomfortable with my body as of late. this is not good. i'm not one of those oh-my-god-i-have-a-zit-on-my-face-so-kill-me or oh-my-god-i've-gained-0.000005kg-kill-me-again type of people. i really don't care if i've got zits or i've gained like 10kg of fat or what not. i'm very comfortable with my body. i like who i am but as of late, i just don't feel like myself. sigh... low self esteem? i really wouldn't know. or it could be me being sick for more than a week. in any case, i hope i stop feeling so...... so.... so out of it. i hate this feeling. anyways, i sensed that there's something wrong with mom and dad but i just couldn't put a finger on it until last night. they were avoiding each other though they didn't do it in from of me but i just know. and the reason why they're doing it? because dad refuses to eat eggs and mom is pissed off at him. oh and if you're confused, my parents are vegetarian. my dad has gone to the extent where he can't even stand the smell of eggs! so mom has gotten a little bit annoyed at that and lost her motivation to cook. she tried to force him to take eggs but dad refuses. so really, mom doesn't know what to cook anymore. poor mom. i wish her luck.