1/13/2005

back... at long last

i am back. and damn! i'm tired. coming home this time around feels some what different. i feel... hostility in the house. no, i haven't met my parents yet but i'm pretty damn sure mom is gonna be really hostile towards me. and dad, well, he's trying not to get too hostile with me. why is this happening? i will have to give all the credit to my brother. yes. my brother. that idiot. good for nothing brother. i shan't go into details but well, i hope he's happy now that this is happening to me. i thought once i go over to Aussie land things would be different, but apparently nothing has changed. and to think that i actually find myself missing him when i'm in Oz really, really sickens me. when will i learn that he can't be trusted? There you go You're always so right It's all a big show It's all about you You think you know What everyone needs You always take time To criticize me It seems like everyday I make mistakes I just can't get it right It's like I'm the one You love to hate But not today So shut up, shut up, shut up Don't wanna hear it Get out, get out, get out Get out of my way Step up, step up, step up You'll never stop me Nothing you say today Is gonna bring me down There you go You never ask why It's all a big lie Whatever you do You think you're special But I know, and I know And I know, and we know That you're not You're always there to point Out my mistakes And shove them in my face It's like I'm the one You love to hate But not today So shut up, shut up, shut up Don't wanna hear it Get out, get out, get out Get out of my way Step up, step up, step up You'll never stop me Nothing you say today Is gonna bring me down Is gonna bring me down Will never bring me down Don't tell me who I should be And don't try to tell me what's right for me Don't tell me what I should do I don't wanna waste my time I'll watch you fade away So shut up, shut up, shut up Don't wanna hear it Get out, get out, get out Get out of my way Step up, step up, step up You'll never stop me Nothing you say today Is gonna bring me down Shut up, shut up, shut up Don't wanna hear it Get out, get out, get out Get out of my way Step up, step up, step up You'll never stop me Nothing you say today Is gonna bring me down Bring me down {shut up, shut up, shut up} Won't bring me down {shut up, shut up, shut up} Bring me down {shut up, shut up, shut up} Won't bring me down Shut up, shut up, shut up simple plan - shut up this song is perfect for you, my brother. i hope you'll leave me alone from now on. because really, i don't need you. i never have and never will.