1/06/2005

even if i die, i will go!

as you people can tell, i am not too happy. today started out ok. went out for lunch and to the International English Language Centre to enquire about my visa. t'was all fine and dandy until dinner. my mom decided that it was time to give me a lecture. i would rather not go into what she lectured me about but it not only hurt my feelings. it fucking lowered my fucking self esteem to new levels. wowsers! i haven't felt this bad about myself before. nope. and today is the day where i feel so bad that i just want to fucking dig a hole and fucking hide in it for eternity. my mother defamed me. really really defamed me for reasons that i'd rather not dwell on. so yeah. it worked. i hope she's happy now. as if that isn't enough, while on the way coming to town, i've had to tail behind this really fucked up driver who goes at like 40km/h on the fucking FAST lane! and i can't over take that fucking idiot because there were a lot of slow cars on the SLOW lane, where slow cars should belong, preventing me from over taking that fucking idiot. and i had to tail him from the roundabout in front of GSC until the zebra crossing next to CP. even some spastic person could fucking drive faster than that! so never mind about the fucked up driver, then i had an encounter with a woman who thinks she is made out of steel! she was crossing the road, shaking her pretty ass with her four inch heels even when she could see me zooming down the road with like what? 80km/h. and i can't really see her until i was almost right in front of her. damn! i should've just stepped on the gas all the way. let's see if my car or her tits of steel is harder? another fucking idiot. and never mind about all those. i realize as i was walking happily in CP that i'm wearing blue flip flops. blue. flip. flops. i nearly died. blue flip flops to go with khaki shorts and a brown shirt. blue. flip. flops! unfuckingbelievable! ok, so maybe i'm a bit paranoid about this. but fuck. blue. flip. flops. totally unmatching with my outfit! and a fucking shop right in front of mine is blasting some stupid unknown song. the last thing i need is bad music. why can't they let me enjoy my own fucking music without having to hear their fucked up bass and music. agh! i want to strangle somebody. so yeah. with all that has happened to me today, i've made up my mind to go! whether or not my parents approve, i just don't fucking care. i want to go and i need to go. i need to get out of the house before i loose my mind. i need to just get away from my mom and this stupid place for a while. and for those of you who might want to contact me within the next few days, i might not bring my mobile along with me. i just want to be alone for a while with people that are closest to me. anyways, news for those who's been with me in melb. JU HYUN IS GETTING MARRIED THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!!!! and Panaad didn't get into uni. sad. was hoping to see him in melb again next year. he makes a good drinking partner. heh. i wish him the best in Thailand.